Once a submission is sent to EasyReporting, we go through a multi-step process to submit and verify all submissions to the NHSN to ensure accuracy.
Covid-19 (Pathway) & Vaccination Reports
- Once a submission is sent to EasyReporting to be transmitted to the NHSN, the submission is assigned a unique ID ( or receipt of submission ) for your records and proof of submission.
- EasyReporting attempts to send the submission to the NHSN anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours, depending on where the submission is in EasyReporting's queue. If the NHSN's site is down or running slower than normal, the submission is held for a few hours before another attempt at submitting to the NHSN is made. If there is an error with the submission that prevents the NHSN from accepting it, EasyReporting attempts to correct the issue before reaching out to the submitter within 24 hours with what further actions need to be taken.
- In a new session with the NHSN, EasyReporting verifies that the submission was accepted by the NHSN and records a screenshot of the verification should an issue arise.
- Once a POC test is sent to EasyReporting to be transmitted to the NHSN, it is added to a queue of other POC tests to be submitted.
- Once the POC test is processed in the queue, it goes through a multi-step verification process to ensure there are no issues with the test that would prevent the NHSN from accepting it. Should it fail any verification, the issue will be shown on the testing page of EasyReporting for the facility to correct and resubmit.
- When the POC test is accepted by the NHSN, in a new session with the NHSN, EasyReporting verifies that the POC test was accepted by the NHSN.