EasyReporting scans your EHR for changes every 2 to 12 hours on weekdays, then retrieves and updates that information depending on several factors, such as the following:
- The number of facilities your company has with EasyReporting.
- The number of residents
- EHR status (for example, your EHR may be down for maintenance and EasyReporting is unable to get any information)
- Issues with your EHR (for example, part of your EHR may not be working and EasyReporting is unable to get any information)
- Your companies specific EHR setup
- Speed of your EHR to respond to information requests from EasyReporting
EasyReporting may take additional time to retrieve information from your EHR on weekends due to maintenance and/or data auditing.
Changes made on your EHR will not reflect on EasyReporting until after an information retrieval has been completed for your facility. In some rare instances, EasyReporting may take up to 24-48 hours to retrieve information from your facility due to factors outside of the control of EasyReporting, such as part or all of your EHR being down or extremely slow to load.